The excitement has been building up all year long. Now, it’s finally here.
Organizers are running from one room to the other, student journalists are eagerly checking in at the front desk and professionals are flying in from all over the country to attend the year’s biggest journalism conference, kicking off Saturday in Anaheim.
Excellence in Journalism 2013 is the place to be August 24-26.
EIJ at a glance:
- 1,450 registered attendees
- 55 exhibitors
- Anticipated conference budget $230,000
Breakdown of attendees:
*Information inclusive of all speakers and attendees
- Network opportunities with journalism experts
- Insight on the changing landscape of journalism
- Two Disneyland park hopper tickets
EIJ advice to Marriott:
- Reliable wifi
- Short lines at check-in
- Even shorter lines at Starbucks
Tagged under: EIJ13